Thursday, April 16, 2009

4 Months

Paisley is growing! Yesterday she had her 4 month check up and she is doing really good.

She currently weighs 13lb 10.5oz (50%)
She is 25in (80%) - This is a big change because at 2 mos. she was 50%

Our doctor also gave us the go ahead to start on rice cereal...yum...

All ready to eat...
First bite...
Ok, get that weird thing out of my mouth...and take back what it put in there.
Mom, I'm not sure about this...
Trying it again... looking at dad to see if he would help her.
This is the face she would make when the cereal was in her mouth
I think I'd rather just have the spoon...no food.
All done! (do you see that belly?!)This was a pretty exciting moment for us. I had all these hopes of her liking the food and actually eating it. Then my sister told me that when she gave her kids cereal for the first time her pictures are of them screaming... Well, she never cried or screamed, she would just look at us like, she had no clue what was happening and that she didn't really care for the taste. We'll just keep trying and I'm sure she'll learn to like it.

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Did you taste the rice cereal...if you had...you'd have a little premonition of the type of response you might expect from someone forced to eat it.
She's so cute.

Erin said...

She is getting so big. Very exciting to be starting solids. I think it's a step down for the babe's. First they get milk (which is the best) and second they get mush. No wonder why they are sure about it.

Kobie said...

She is too cute!

Barb said...

That belly runs in the family!!!

Rachel Olimb said...

Mix a little applesauce in there, it'll help make it yummy :).

Jamie said...

Both sides...of the family!