Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pics Pt. 1

Happy Easter! We had such a great day. Just be prepared...there are going to be a lot of pictures in this post!

Well, we woke up and the Easter Bunny had come to our house! This is the first time he has visited us. He brought Paisley a few goodies.


Paisley finally got to open her letter from her cousin Madi.
Madi did a great job making this letter for Paisley. It was so cute!

I think if you click on this picture you can read what she wrote. It's priceless. We'll keep this letter forever!

Cali felt a little left out so Paisley let her borrow her ears.

Here's our little Easter morning family picture. We look bad, but Paisley looks so cute. (Although isn't that how every picture seems to be now days?)

Then we got all dressed up to go to church. Thanks Lorraine for the bib! It for sure kept drool and spit up from landing on her dress until we got to church!
And yes, the shoes are too big, but I had to put them on.
I meant to take a picture of us at church but my dumb camera battery died.

Then we went to Aaron's parent's house. Paisley got spoiled with another Easter basket.
Uh oh, she got her first lap top...and look at her reaction! I think she and Asher are meant for each other! ha!
I'm going to post some more pictures later when I get them from my sister. What kind of mom am I for forgetting the camera at a family function?! :)

4 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

What a cutie! It looks like the 'Easter Bunny' treated Paisley well. :) That letter from her cousin is so sweet.

Lorraine said...

Gonna be a laptop junkie like her mom and dad. Thanks for posting the cutest pictures - where did you get those bunny ears! Ha! And Grandpa George made the Juice blog. Must have been a fun day. Paisley is a blessed little girl.

Rachel Olimb said...

Wow, that letter is so precious! I know you hate storing things (especially cards, ha!), but you seriously have to keep this one!

That laptop is a real gem! I think it says 6-12 mos on it, but all the blinking lights are still keeping Asher entertained :).

Happy Easter G Funk!

Jonasmom said...

Oh...that letter is so cute and says it all. Aren't kids so smart and amazing. Can't wait to see you again sometime soon. We'll have to get together before grandma leaves. I'll be posting pics of JOnas as soon as I find the cord to download them. Moving is such a joy!