Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Getting Bigger

Paisley is going to be 4 months old in 2 weeks. I'm seriously shocked at how fast time goes. I knew it would go by fast, but had no idea that it would feel like I blinked my eyes and she's 3.5 months. She's the best thing that has happened to Aaron and I (except being saved by Jesus, of course!) We are forever thankful for her.


So here's some things she's doing:

Paisley had no problem transitioning from being swaddled to having FREEDOM! She sleeps great, about 11 hours at night. Here's a picture of her the morning that she woke up without being swaddled: (yes, I took a picture of that!)...big deal in my book, but not so much in hers.
She LAUGHED! She actually laughed for the first time in Flagstaff and we got it on video - but Aaron still has to get a cord to get it on the computer! I'm dying for you to hear her, it was one of the best moments.

She can...or maybe I should say HAS rolled from her stomach to her back and then from her back to her stomach on her own.

She gives kisses with a wide open mouth - just be careful of that little fishy that will sneak out and get you!

She loves stuffed animals and things she can hold and put in her mouth. It's great for her to be able to actually "play" with things.

She got her first piece of mail from her cousin Madi (yup, got a picture of that too!)
I had to block out the addresses for security purposes! ha!!
However, we haven't gotten to open it yet...

3 comments:

Krista said...

Swaddle-free, rolling over, giving kisses, receiving mail!!!!! Your sweet Paisley is growing up so fast! She is as sweet as can be! What a doll!

Jason and Lisa said...

That's great that she is sleeping so well not swaddled. She is getting big so fast...enjoy it. She is precious.

Rachel Olimb said...

I love her little fingers holding that envelope!