We had a great time at Asher's Open House/Silent Auction this weekend. We of course had to make a bid on all those cute bows. We (and by "we" I mean me) were so happy to win them! Paisley is modeling one of her new bows. I think we now have enough for all those clothes that she has to match!


This weekend I also decided to try the exersaucer...she's still a little to small in it, but she liked to lick it (like everything else she can get close to).
4 comments:
Love the bows. It matches perfectly with that outfit. I also laughed seeing little P standing on the album so she could play.
That bow is the perfect accessory to that cutie outfit :).
The photo album! Seriously, that's a crack up!
Does Aaron like the smaller bows....I think I do....you notice her face more than the bow that way...
Love the bow with that outfit...so cute!!
And standing on the album is just too funny - very creative on your part! :-) That is the best exersaucer ever (not that I've ever tried another :-) )!! Addysen has the same one and just loves it! It's so fun to watch them grow in it...from barely standing up in it to running all around it! Seems like Addysen was just sitting there sucking on things in one place like Paisley...how time flies!
Post a Comment