For my birthday my dad took me to the Diamondbacks game on Friday. We sat right next to the visitor bullpen which was really cool. I was able to take some pretty close pictures. It was a fun night, even though we lost. Here are some of the pics:

We got to see several pitcher warming up.

Buddy Carlyle

Here is Mark Reynolds, my favorite diamondback, running the bases after hitting a home run.

This is Braves Pitcher Will Ohman. He saw that I was taking pictures so I guess he wanted to pose. He was really goofy the whole game. He kept messing with fans and joking around. I think he may have seen about 5 minutes of the game.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! This is crazy. . . we know Will Ohman! Him and his wife, Allison, used to live in AZ & we met them at EVBC. They are a really cool Chistian couple. When we met them (like 6? years ago) he was in rehab after elbow surgery, hoping to play again. We always wondered if he made the bigs! Sure looks like he did! Very cool.
I know Will and Allyson Ohman too. He was a fantastic sunday school teacher. I get a Christmas card from them every year and we had them over for dinner! He played for the cubs last season. Like Krista says, he is a great guy. I wish he was your bff like he is to Krista and me!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
Dang! You guys have to hook me up when you know famous people. Especially baseball players, since I am a huge baseball nerd. Just so you know Krista, because you were wondering if he made it to the bigs, he is having a GREAT year for the braves!
That picture of Carlyle is great!
Glad you had a good time party boy!
Happy Birthday, Mr. G! You can almost rent a car now :).
One more year!
Post a Comment