Ok, so I guess I just figure everyone that reads this blog sees us on a regular basis, but I know I'm wrong...so here's a picture of the "weighing more than ever" Ashley.
SO glad you're taking pics...make sure you do that along the way...so fun to look back! I totally remember saying at your stage how large I felt...just wait until you're at in week 39!! Ha! :-) You look so cute!!!
7 comments:
Whoa! You smuggling a watermelon under that shirt, girl?
More like the cutest ever Ashley!
Awww...you look so prego and cute!
SO glad you're taking pics...make sure you do that along the way...so fun to look back! I totally remember saying at your stage how large I felt...just wait until you're at in week 39!! Ha! :-) You look so cute!!!
You look awesome, Ash!
You look so cute and so happy.
A proud mama!
Ashley....you're so cute!
Post a Comment