Saturday, August 9, 2008

Paisley Grace

We're at 22 weeks! more than half way done, which is amazing! It's like we're to a place I never thought we would get. I'm so excited for the next 18 or so weeks to go by fast so I can meet this beautiful little girl.
Our doctor's appt. went well yesterday. They told me she is healthy and very active. Although I've gained like 8lbs in the past month which is bad. So I think I have to start eating less dessert. :(

Here's a pretty good 3d picture of her. She does look a little sad, but i'm sure that's because we just finished having to nudge her out of position to get a measurement.Here's a good profile picture.
I think she's going to be a soccer player!!
And unfortunately, like most kids do, we caught her picking her nose!

5 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

A-MAZING! Is she sucking her thumb in the 3rd pic? Oh my gosh, I can't wait to hold that little girl!

Noelle said...

SUCH great pics...I love them!! Isn't that the most fun, amazing feeling???? I can't wait to meet her as well!!! Abagail, Paisley and Addysen are bound to be good friends...with some pretty great little boys in our group to be watching out for them! :-)

BTW...I'm so excited for you that she's so active...that is SO much fun. HOWEVER...I'm going to start praying now that she figures out where she wants to be at the end...and stays there!!!

Jeremy said...

Can't wait to meet you, P Double G!

Krista said...

Wow, those are awesome pictures! So glad she's a healthy, active little one!

Maybe she looks sad in the one picture because she heard you saying you were going to cut down on desserts?!?!

Lorraine said...

Healthy babies always gain the most weight in the 5th month. You are doing everything right! She is going to be a sweetheart. Keep eating! Love you guys!