Rachel said this was "blog-worthy" so I'll just post it so I can remember. I like to do design stuff so I made myself a wallpaper for my desktop. Since I'm on the computer a lot at work it's fun to see her little face through out the day.
The verse is kinda hard to see on here but it is Psalm 145:3
"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom."
6 comments:
And my wife, as usual, was right. Nice job!
One day you'll be thankful to have this memory recorded :).
How do you get any work done with that cutie face lookin' at you!
I completely agree...definitely blogworthy! Love it!!
Adorable! Have you considered framing that in her nursery?!
That is AWESOME!! I am truly unworthy to blog with y'all! You guys need to come over and give me tips on how to spuce up my boring blog!!
PS: Tell Aaron I'm going to have to lay the smackdown on him for his negative comment on my dog's eye!!!!;)
Hey Aaron & Ash!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I always forget to check your blog, and recently Rachel told me you were expecting a little girl...we are SO EXCITED for you! And I love the name Paisley - it is unique and beautiful, it suits you perfectly and she's going to love it! I'll be better about checking back now so I can watch your progress and eventually see pictures of your baby girl! So fun - GIRL'S ARE THE BEST!!! :)
We love you guys,
Chris, Lisa & Claire Chun
PS Ash, you look amazing and don't let the 8lb/month thing scare you, I had a few of those too but it all works out in the end. Just enjoy the fact that this is the one time in your life that HAVING a belly is actually a cute thing! :)
Post a Comment