Tuesday, August 5, 2008

pink, pink, you stink!

This weekend we (and by "we" I mean Aaron and my mom) started working on the nursery! As much as I love being lazy and laying around on the couch, I really do love to paint and decorate, so it was killing me not to be able to help.
It's obviously no where near to being done. However, the base is finished and it is PINK! I remember thinking that if I was going to have a girl I wouldn't do the room all girly. Gee, things sure do change! Hopefully this coming weekend we'll be able to work on it some more, so stay tuned...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good Ashley!! We're so excited for you two!!

Krista said...

Looking good! What a great shade of pink!!!!

Love the action shot of Aaron & Barb!!!! :)

Melissa said...

Love it! I'm sending you that paisley stuff right now. It's gonna be so cute.

Lorraine said...

I love it that you are going with pink. Embrace pink. You going to have a beautiful girl! Go Aaron!

Rachel Olimb said...

Aaron doesn't really look like he's doing much, Lorraine. Barb clearly is the work horse here :).

Pink - perfect! Paisley - perfect! Baby girl - perfect! What more can you ask for :).

Noelle said...

Love that shade...it's perfect! Pink is the best! :-)