You might not recognize him, but that Mr. T is actually Aaron!! haha! :)

Can't you see the similarities??

The girl in the middle is our long lost sister. The funny thing about that night was when Summer walked in the door, I seriously remember her dressing and looking like that. She looked 15 on her 30th!

See what I mean??? (hopefully she doesn't kill me for posting this picture)

Here's the happy couple. (Although if they knew eachother in the 80's, Summer doesn't look his type - and yes she is wearing a New Kids on the Block shirt) Paul's costume ROCKED! He won best costume. I think if it were up to him he would actually dress like this everyday. It's funny to think when we met him, his hair was just like that!

Here are my parents! (should I admit that?)

Mom - aren't you proud of the men your daughters chose??
5 comments:
HA HA HA!!! That is so funny..the picture of both Paul and Aaron! I am sure mom is so proud. Although Tim is right up there with both of them! Thanks again for the totally rad party!
Happy Birthday, Summer! I LOVED your bangs. Did you use massive quantities of Aqua Net to get them to the perfect height?! What hilarious pictures!
This is by far the funniest post you've put up! So much going on here! Aaron's makeup, Tim's socks, New Kids on the Block, your purple leggings, oh my. Paul totally looks himself in that outfit :). What fun memories!
I almost peed my pants!! I can not stop laughing!! Those pictures are too much! Ok, I'm being serious, your mom looks like she could be 16!!! I didn't even reconize her at first! And you and "Mr. T"!! You guys are too funny! It does look like a totally RAD party!!
Monte wants you guys to wear your costumes to Small Group!!!
Post a Comment