And here we are!! So I don't really know "blog etiquette" yet...So Aaron has told me that posting 3 different posts at once isn't really how you do it. So this really is it for the day! We miss all of you!!
That top shot is vicious. So jealous right now...need beach...need sand...need sun.
Oh and by the way, don't let Aaron fool you. He doesn't know any more about blogging than you do so post, post, post away. We love it...well, other people might be annoyed but Rach and I will eat it up and we all know that we are the people you are hoping to impress so...
Those are great pictures! Why not blog, you have alot to say and show. We're bored out here! Glad you got Aaron on the beach the first day. There are chickens everywhere there and they do eat chicken. It's very bizarre. Miss you.
Wow, what a view. Love the blog. That is really cool and I think I will try some of that hair product, maybe it can add more volume? I am glad to know that you guys made it safely over the water and no hyperventilating was going on...Aaron. Looks like you are having fun. We are very jealous. Love the site!
10 comments:
That top shot is vicious. So jealous right now...need beach...need sand...need sun.
Oh and by the way, don't let Aaron fool you. He doesn't know any more about blogging than you do so post, post, post away. We love it...well, other people might be annoyed but Rach and I will eat it up and we all know that we are the people you are hoping to impress so...
:D
Wow! You need to blow these up for your house! Love them both. I can't believe you get to walk on this beach every day, so incredible.
Now, can you get some cool pictures of surfers hanging ten :).
Awesome Awesome Awesome! You guys look like your having a great time and by the way...were not fooled- I'm sure you don't really miss us that much!
Don't be silly like Adam and I and decide to not wear sunscreen... bad, bad, bad.
Have fun you guys! Keep us "posted"!!
Also, I think having a chicken in the restaurant is quite endearing! I would just hope that I hadn't met my dinner...
Those are great pictures! Why not blog, you have alot to say and show. We're bored out here!
Glad you got Aaron on the beach the first day. There are chickens everywhere there and they do eat chicken. It's very bizarre.
Miss you.
I'm pretty sure I can see a fin out there on the water line.
Ash, it's nice to see you're submissive to you husband's blogging authority.
Aaron, way to be head of the blog.
Ok Ash,
I renamed my post in your honor... check it out. :)
Wow, what a view. Love the blog. That is really cool and I think I will try some of that hair product, maybe it can add more volume? I am glad to know that you guys made it safely over the water and no hyperventilating was going on...Aaron. Looks like you are having fun. We are very jealous. Love the site!
Oh come on...no such thing as blog etiquite, Aaron!! I agree w/ Jeremy...post away!! This is AWESOME! I love seeing all the pics! So cool!!
Post a Comment