Today started out really great, with seeing the whales. After getting ready we all went to the Waimea Falls park. It was really beautiful. Here are some pics...
It started out great when we saw this beautiful peacock in the parking lot!

Another peacock in the park.
this is the waterfall we were walking up to.
We made it!!
After we walked back from the waterfall, we ate at their little grill place in the park. Ok, my opinion of peacocks have changed from our lunch experience. This peacock, came in between Aaron and I and snatched a French fry from the table!! They are feisty things!
Here's the booger in action!
After lunch we came back to the house. George and Adam went out to find some waves to body board while Jamie, Mikaela, Aaron, and I stayed behind to lay out. This is my favorite thing to do!
So every time we go to the beach for a vacation we always talk about doing some family photo. We never do it, but this year we did. We felt a little dorky - like total tourists (which we are) since we all matched. Here's a few pictures that Mikaela took for us.



Well, tomorrow is our last full day here. We are sad to have our vacation over, but I think it will be good to go home too. As boring as I think our life is at home, I really do love it!
It started out great when we saw this beautiful peacock in the parking lot!

Another peacock in the park.

this is the waterfall we were walking up to.

We made it!!

After we walked back from the waterfall, we ate at their little grill place in the park. Ok, my opinion of peacocks have changed from our lunch experience. This peacock, came in between Aaron and I and snatched a French fry from the table!! They are feisty things!
Here's the booger in action!
After lunch we came back to the house. George and Adam went out to find some waves to body board while Jamie, Mikaela, Aaron, and I stayed behind to lay out. This is my favorite thing to do!So every time we go to the beach for a vacation we always talk about doing some family photo. We never do it, but this year we did. We felt a little dorky - like total tourists (which we are) since we all matched. Here's a few pictures that Mikaela took for us.



Well, tomorrow is our last full day here. We are sad to have our vacation over, but I think it will be good to go home too. As boring as I think our life is at home, I really do love it!
4 comments:
That peacock is awesome. And he has good taste. Why eat seeds and grubs that you have to forage for when you can simple walk in to a place and steal yummy fries from the tourists?
"Here's the booger in action" that made me laugh! Wild birds really freak me out, you never know what to expect.
You've got some great photos for your walls at home.
I know you're sad about leaving, but we'll be happy to have you home! Now, hurry up!
Love the family pics...those turned out great!!
I agree with Noelle's comment! The family pics on the beach are great! :) See you soon!
Post a Comment