
Ok, I have to tell you all about my new favorite hair product - Aaron probably won't like this being posted on "our" blog, but I have to let all my girl friends know.
It's from Big Sexy, and if you have fine hair like me..it really does make you think, "what a body!"
I give it 5 stars.
Maybe Big Sexy products will hire me to advertise for them...
3 comments:
I'm actually the founder of Big Sexy (named after myself) and we will be contacting you with the spokeswomen contract.
Signing off. Big Sexy J.
Sorry, Aaron, but I love this post! From one fellow fine hairer (my own word!) to another, "thank you, my friend". This is my next new purchase!
Oooh! Thanks for the tip! That is going to be my next hair purchase, too! I like you pic of the juice! Very clever.
Post a Comment