So today is day 5! I feel bad I have nothing super funny or interesting to write about today. So you might just be wasting the next few minutes of you life reading what I write.
We slept in today, again, (haha) and ate breakfast. We had no clue what we were going to do. So after messin around for a while in the morning I opened an email that Tim had sent me of things to do. He's such a great planner!! So we went to this mall in Honolulu. Nothing too fancy, but we had a good time.
Jamie and I tried to get the guys to pile in to this photo booth, however, they didn't think it was going to be as fun as we thought it would be.
So, we didn't have 3 dollar bills and it wouldn't take the credit card, so i guess it wasn't meant to be. So we took our own picture...

We ate at Dave & Buster's, it was really good. After eating we went upstairs and played some games. i really should have taken some pictures! I didn't have blog on the mind!!
George is a HUGE fan of the SHAVE (not shaved, as I've been informed) ice. So we went there again today. Here's a picture that was hanging on the wall... for all you lost fans....

When we got home we checked our email, like always, and this was waiting for us from my parents...
You guys get beach, palm trees, and crashing waves with your dinner. This is my dinner view every night:
We were all dying laughing. So on that note...have a great night!!
We slept in today, again, (haha) and ate breakfast. We had no clue what we were going to do. So after messin around for a while in the morning I opened an email that Tim had sent me of things to do. He's such a great planner!! So we went to this mall in Honolulu. Nothing too fancy, but we had a good time.
Jamie and I tried to get the guys to pile in to this photo booth, however, they didn't think it was going to be as fun as we thought it would be.
So, we didn't have 3 dollar bills and it wouldn't take the credit card, so i guess it wasn't meant to be. So we took our own picture...
We ate at Dave & Buster's, it was really good. After eating we went upstairs and played some games. i really should have taken some pictures! I didn't have blog on the mind!!
George is a HUGE fan of the SHAVE (not shaved, as I've been informed) ice. So we went there again today. Here's a picture that was hanging on the wall... for all you lost fans....

When we got home we checked our email, like always, and this was waiting for us from my parents...
You guys get beach, palm trees, and crashing waves with your dinner. This is my dinner view every night:
We were all dying laughing. So on that note...have a great night!!
3 comments:
You know what they say about $3 bills.... So, it's probably good that you didn't have one.
Is there any surprise that Hurley would be totally into the island's delicious treats? I didn't think so...
Nothing too exciting...yea right! You are in Hawaii, shopping in Honolulu, having shaved ice (it just sounds better), listening to the ocean, oh yea, and sleeping in!! Yep, nothing too exciting going on for you, you're right :).
Post a Comment