We slept in and then made good 'ol breakfast burritos.
After that we just drove around, trying to find another beach to go to that George and Adam could body board at.
We stopped at a shrimp truck, since it was highly recommended to us. Aaron and I didn't eat any, of course. I did feel a little guilty not trying the sea food since we are on an island, but oh well!
George and Jamie said it was some of the best shrimp they had ever had.Adam liked it, he just couldn't get over the legs...
(Can i get a WT?)After the shrimp truck, we stopped at this cute little fruit stand. I tried a mango...not so good. A little too mushy.


The rest of the afternoon we spent our time trying not to be the whitest people on the beach.
Ok, so when we got back from the beach we had 2 visitors in our house. If you know Jamie, she HATES anything with 4 legs, other than her dog. After about 20 minutes of her screaming and me laughing, Aaron and Adam came to the rescue to get these creatures out of the house.

Here's Adam on his way to throw out the moth.We ended the day with dinner at a mexican food place called Cholos. It was pretty tasty.
(Do we look any more tan??)So that was our day. Now don't you feel like you were there? I'll leave you with a few cool pictures of the surf....



6 comments:
Ok - that was one of the best blog posts I have ever read. What great stories! I love the censored pics!
You guys look a little tanner already. Keep that sunscreen on and don't get burnt!
Those are some awesome waves! Wow, you're at a great location. Can't wait to see "Day 3" pictures :). Aloha!
Trey says what a perfect "A Frame" whatever that means? With waves as good as those why would you drive around to find better ones..maybe to big for body boarders of their caliber..lol. What a tan. Pics are awsome and those where some WHITE tourists...
...can't even begin to tell you how disturbed I am by the censored pictures.
Sounds like you guys flew a long way to eat Mexican food. Rocky Point's closer & cheaper. You really should have one bite of freshly caught, grilled Mahi Mahi before you come back. I'll give you $5 if you post a picture of yourself eating fresh fish.
Wow...incredible! SO wish I was there too.
On a side note, this is hilarious. I'm catching up on blogs (yes...crazy few days and I'm behind) and this is just so funny...I told you that blogs are totally addicting and you'd LOVE it once you started doing it!! Ha! :-)
Post a Comment