Monday, March 9, 2009

Flagstaff Day 2

Yesterday we spent our day in typical Flagstaff fashion, we stayed at the house and watched tv then our big outing was to Safeway to get stuff for lunch... exciting, right?

We have discovered that our daughter, just like us, loves to watch TV.



Paisley has had a great time up here. She is such a happy girl.



Don't worry, we don't only sit our child in front of the TV to entertain her. We also read to her. I think she likes it. Her eyes get all big looking at the pictures and she talks and kicks her feet around.



You probably don't believe me when I tell you, Paisley was not crying in this picture. Every time Tim stood in front of her to take her picture, she would stick her bottom lip out!



What a great way to end the day! Sleeping by the fire.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love that picture of you reading to Paisley. She's gonna be smarttttttttt.

Jamie said...

Sure am missing you all!!! So glad you're having a great time. Give P kisses from Grammy!