So of all those clothes Paisley got the other day I put her in this little outfit. I remembered I had a bow that matched the colors so I thought, what the heck looks like time for a photo op!

Are you thinking the same thing Aaron said to me when he saw these pictures? "That bow is as big as her head!" My response..."I know it's so cute!"

This shirt is so cute it says, "I can make you smile"
3 comments:
I love the bow too. Jake would have said the same thing and would proceeded to take it off Abigail but I agree- that is what makes them soo cute!
The first cold is definitely the hardest one, but the good thing is that there is only one first cold. : )
I'm glad you guys got through it ok. Ben's first cold got us 3 days in the hospital. : (
Love the bow!
SO adorable!!! The bow is really big... but hey, it's darn cute!! She'll thank you when she's older... NOT!!! ;)
Post a Comment