Friday, March 13, 2009

Flagstaff days 5 and 6

Well I'm a day behind on blogging.

On Wednesday my family all went on the train to the Grand Canyon. Of course, we stayed behind and just played with Paisley. Here's Paisley talking to her dad.

Aaron was talking to her and it just made me laugh that they look like they have the same hair style!

Finally a smiling picture!!

Yesterday Tim took Madi to Barnes and Noble to get some books. He bought a bunch of books for the kids. Here he is reading to Isaac and Ray.

We went to the store while Paisley was taking a nap, and as soon as we left she woke up. When we got back this is what we came home to...

Yesterday it snowed a lot! It was like pouring snow. Not really enough for it to stay on the ground for any good amount of time, but it's the most snow I've seen coming down in a long time!

1 comment:

Rachel Olimb said...

Are you SURE it was snowing a lot?! Ash, I still see dirt. :)