Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flagstaff Day 3

Yesterday when we woke up it was cloudy and snowing! The snow came and went, not enough to stick to the ground, but just enough to look nice.

Paisley is always so happy in the morning. Here she is playing with her daddy.
The weather looked so cold out, I'm not sure why we decided to go out for lunch at BUN HUGGERS (the best burgers around) and then out to Barnes and Noble to get Paisley a nursery rhyme book. I give my mom a really hard time since I am the second born I totally got jipped on knowing nursery rhymes. So I want Paisley to know her rhymes!

Here she is all dressed and ready to go out in the cutest jacket she owns, a hurley one she got from Emily and David!

Ready to go! Seriously, that beanie!Yesterday my sister and the kids got here. That brings a whole new dynamic to the house! It's full of toys and whining! ha!! They are all so excited to be here. They are obsessed with the hot tub. I didn't get pictures, but i will for the next post.

2 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Does Aaron really hold Paisley up like that while she swings :). Who needs wrestling when you do that, that's gotta build some muscle, ha!

Emily said...

Awwww! I'm so glad she (and you) likes the pink Hurley hoodie. That pic of her in it is cute. I'm glad you're having a good, relaxing time with family in Flagstaff!