Paisley also loves to just stare at Madi, it's so sweet.Everyone except for us went up to the snow yesterday. We decided not to go because all I would get to do is sit in the car with Paisley...not that exciting. After the family left we went to this really good pizza place. Paisley is all dressed up and ready to go!
Look at that hair! It's slowly starting to grow back in...


When everyone got back this is what they did...
(Hopefully my parents don't kill me for posting this picture! ha!)


Reagan has also found a new toy, Paisley's swing and her elephant. She calls her elephant Horton and pushes him in the swing. She'll even buckle him in.

This is the best place in the house...
1 comment:
I LOVE P's owl shirt! I can't believe how much the girls look like Summer in that last picture - crazy!
Post a Comment