I have decided I am going to teach Paisley baby sign language. The funny thing is, I don't know any signs...and the only ones I do know are inappropriate! ha! I've been doing some research online about when to start and what to do. I'm hoping that she'll learn something else with her hands instead of only knowing how to put her fist in her mouth!

So if you have any suggestions or helpful books/websites I'd love to know about them!!
5 comments:
Ash, in the back of baby wise or the next one (like for 5-12 months) there are some basic signs (ie. please, thank-you, more, etc.). Also, I know at one point the zoo had classes and I don't think they were that expensive but I may be wrong on that. One more thing, sometimes the library has sign language classes for babies.
When Chase was a baby, there was a "Baby Signs" class offered in your neighborhood!
Just go to google. You can find anything on google. Jonas is learning "more". Please and thanks you are a little harder. Easy signs, but not easy to teach an almost one year old.
I wish Reagan actually knew baby sign language so we knew what the heck she was saying.
You won't be sorry! I love it! I will always use it with my babies. You avoid so much confusion that way.
Post a Comment