Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spoiled

I'm sure every little girl is super spoiled, but the other day we received the THIRD box packed full of clothes from Aaron's grandma Janie who lives in Yuma. Let me just say this, grandma Janie hasn't even met Paisley yet, but spoils her rotten!

I don't even think all the clothes made it into the picture.

She also sent this bunny. It stands up and sing, flops his arms and jumps. It's a little freaky as you can tell from Paisley's face... (The first time I showed it to her and turned it on, she just started crying!)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Very much loved!

Chris & Amy said...

HAHAHA I love her eyes!! WHAT IS THAT THING NEXT TO ME, MOM????

Rachel Olimb said...

Ha! I can understand why she would be scared, that rabbit is as big as her and doing tricks! It was probably like making her watch Saw III, ha!

Lorraine said...

She does look a little freaked out! But maybe she's wondering how she's going to wear all those clothes. I will still say that you people are the most blessed parents I have ever seen when it comes to gifting. This is so amazing. More clothes for Paisley, more money for vacation and clothes for Ashley! ha!