Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pastor Luke

Yesterday our friend and now pastor Luke Simmons came over to hang out for a bit. As many of you know we have been attending Second Mile. We really love it there. It's so great going to a church that seriously only takes 5 minutes to get to (especially when we only have a 2.5 hour window to do anything with Paisley!) There's a lot of things that we love about it...it's smaller than EVBC (we didn't realize how much we would like a smaller church), Luke and Aaron have been friends for many years and it's so great getting to sit under his teaching, they love Jesus and the Bible, my parents attend there and are "in charge" of doing the children's ministry, and there are numerous other reasons we like it but I just don't have time to list them. haha!

So when Luke came over I had to get a picture of him and Paisley. As I look at this picture I can't help but think, will we look back on this picture when he's baptising her or performing her wedding ceremony? I know these things are years away, but I can't help but wonder...

2 comments:

Barb said...

Quick, get a picture of Luke holding Asher too, for their wedding day :)

Lorraine said...

Barb, Barb, slow down.
On the other hand, I love this picture and I hope it works out that Pastor Luke does baptize and marry Paisley. That would be a sweet life.